We have a huge inventory of quality containers for sale!
We have a huge inventory of quality containers. We have both used and “One Trip” containers. A “One Trip” container is defined as a container which has only been used to carry cargo across the Pacific Ocean one time.
When buying a used container always demand that you receive a certificate that the container is cargo worthy.
The certificate is known as a “Marine Survey”.
You need to make the demand; because there are a wide variety of containers on the market; and the shipping and leasing companies will need to dump leaking, rusty or battered containers on anyone they can. Be warned: a coat of paint can hide problems.
Please be advised that ranking containers with an “A, B or C” rating is a fabrication of the marketing departments of various used container dealerships and does not correlate to any international agreements or generally accepted shipping industry standards.
8′ x 20′ containers delivered in West San Diego County:
Effective July, 2018.
• Used, no modifications, with marine survey, tax, and delivery: $3,141.20
• Same as above with exterior beige paint: $3,628.33
• New “One Trip,” with exterior beige paint, tax and delivery: $3,942.25
We can modify your 20′ container with other options.
8′ X 40′ Containers (not including delivery cost)
• Used, with marine survey and tax – $3,095.95
• Used, with marine survey, lock box, and tax – $4,242.09
• Used, with marine survey, lock box, exterior beige paint, framed side air vents, and tax – $3,409.88
• Used, with marine survey, 8′ roll up door , and tax – $3,989.01
• Used, with marine survey, 8′ roll up door mounted on side, exterior beige paint and tax – $4,611.45
We can modify your 40′ container with other options.
ALL PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|