Portable Storage Sales
We have a huge inventory of quality containers for sale!
We have a huge inventory of quality containers for sale. We have both used and “One Trip” containers. A “One Trip” container is defined as a container which has only been used to carry cargo across the Pacific Ocean one time.
When buying a used container always demand that you receive a certificate that the container is cargo worthy. The certificate is known as a “Marine Survey”.
You need to make the demand; because there are a wide variety of containers on the market; and the shipping and leasing companies will need to dump leaking, rusty or battered containers on anyone they can. Be warned: a coat of paint can hide problems.
Please be advised that ranking containers with an “A, B or C” rating is a fabrication of the marketing departments of various used container dealerships and does not correlate to any international agreements or generally accepted shipping industry standards.
8′ x 20′ containers delivered in West San Diego County
- Used, with marine survey, red paint, tax, & delivery: $2,490.63
- Used, with marine survey, lock box, two large side air vents, beige paint, tax, & delivery: $2,750.00
- New “One Trip,” with exterior beige paint, tax and delivery. Manufactured 2019: $3,170.31. This container has never been rented to anyone.
We can modify your 20′ container with other options. Contact us to learn more.
8′ X 40′ Containers (not including delivery cost)
- Used, with marine survey and tax – $3,110.25
- Used, with marine survey, lock box, and tax – $3,2547.06
- Used, with marine survey, lock box, exterior beige paint, framed side air vents, and tax – $4,050.94
- Used, with marine survey, 8′ roll up door , and tax – $4,007.44
- Used, with marine survey, 8′ roll up door mounted on side, exterior beige paint and tax – $4,632.75
We can modify your 40′ container with other options. Contact us to learn more.
ALL PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.