- Truck rentals. Renting a truck for your storage needs is a major headache. You have to pick up the vehicle, load your stuff, unload it at your destination, refuel the truck and race to the rental spot to return it on time. Mobile storage units with delivery and pickup included are infinitely easier to manage.
- Concern for possessions. Loading your possessions into a truck with a few good friends might sound like fun, but you might be concerned for your family’s belongings before the day is through. In steel storage containers, there is a much wider margin for error.
- Time constraints. The need for more space usually comes when your life gets hectic, and trying to move belongings yourself is not the best way to spend your time. While you could be getting your home ready for guests or dealing with moving concerns, you may find yourself running to a storage site.
- Minimal access to your stuff. After you leave your possessions in a storage site, you may find your access is limited. This hassle is easily avoidable when you have the right provider of self-storage in San Diego. A quick phone call should get you inside your unit within minutes.
- No flexibility. Once you rent a storage space, you are usually on the hook for the full cost for as long as you are there. With more flexible plans, such as those at Coronado Mobile Storage, you are charged for only the space you use. This flexibility allows you to increase or reduce your storageneeds with fair pricing terms.
There is no need to deal with the hassles that come with self-storage, let Coronado Mobile Storage handle it for you! For further information about our mobile storage units or for a quote, please visit www.CoronadoMobileStorage.com or contact us at 619.423.8645.